Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the best person for the job to [email protected]
We invest in people. We value intelligence, recognize talent and support career development.
Our employees are mentored, challenged, promoted, involved, appreciated, valued, and on a mission to make Cape the most influential media company in the world.
- 3 years of Python programming experience (please list examples of work done)
- Experience designing and building web services
- Experience with MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of sound software engineering practice (e.g. continuous integration and automated testing)
Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Natural language processing and domain-specific libraries/frameworks (e.g. NLTK, OpenNLP, CoreNLP, FastText)
- Basic machine learning and statistics (e.g. some practical experience with the sklearn library), and/or with neural network frameworks (e.g. FastText, Caffe, Keras, TensorFlow etc.)
- Processing data from social media
Location: Melbourne Australia
What the job involves
- Consulting to brands on strategic influencer marketing campaigns
- Building client relationships and loyalty
- Creating influencer marketing campaigns from scratch including creative support, campaign planning, influencer selection, pricing, monitoring and KPI analysis.
- Reporting to management
- At least 3 years of Account Management or Sales experience in online media or relevant industry.
- A successful track record of creating and managing influencer marketing campaigns.
- A solid understanding of influencer marketing including relevant media KPIs
- Know how to prioritize and manage workloads across multiple campaigns and/or clients.
- Strong management skills and ability to manage client expectations.
- Have a passion for social media marketing
- Have a deep knowledge of social platforms – how they work.
Location: Melbourne Australia (valid working status is required)