- In Progess!stay tuned
BIGO Live Aussie Push
Having 400M users worldwide, BIGO Live partnered with Wear Cape to break into Australian market
Dynata Have Your Say
Dynata is global online market research firm. They partnered with Wear Cape to drive registrations for their MyOpinions website.
Nielsen NBN Broadband Panel
Using influential online gamers, Wear Cape partnered with Nielsen and the NBN Broadband network to drive signups for their NBN Whitebox internet speed initiative.
Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the best person for the job to [email protected]
We invest in people. We value intelligence, recognize talent and support career development.
Our employees are mentored, challenged, promoted, involved, appreciated, valued, and on a mission to make Cape the most influential media company in the world.
- 3 years of Python programming experience (please list examples of work done)
- Experience designing and building web services
- Experience with MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of sound software engineering practice (e.g. continuous integration and automated testing)
Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Natural language processing and domain-specific libraries/frameworks (e.g. NLTK, OpenNLP, CoreNLP, FastText)
- Basic machine learning and statistics (e.g. some practical experience with the sklearn library), and/or with neural network frameworks (e.g. FastText, Caffe, Keras, TensorFlow etc.)
- Processing data from social media
Location: Melbourne Australia
What the job involves
- Consulting to brands on strategic influencer marketing campaigns
- Building client relationships and loyalty
- Creating influencer marketing campaigns from scratch including creative support, campaign planning, influencer selection, pricing, monitoring and KPI analysis.
- Reporting to management
- At least 3 years of Account Management or Sales experience in online media or relevant industry.
- A successful track record of creating and managing influencer marketing campaigns.
- A solid understanding of influencer marketing including relevant media KPIs
- Know how to prioritize and manage workloads across multiple campaigns and/or clients.
- Strong management skills and ability to manage client expectations.
- Have a passion for social media marketing
- Have a deep knowledge of social platforms – how they work.
Location: Melbourne Australia (valid working status is required)